Garage Rental Sonoma Raceway Monday May 15, 2023
$65.00 for day of the event which equals one half of garage.
Please select quantity of two (2) for full garage.
You will receive your assigned garage the morning of the event.
ABSOLUTELY NO DISCOUNTS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR GARAGES!
7:00am – Gates open
7:15am – Registration and bike tech open
8:00am – 8:30am – Mandatory all riders meeting
9:00am – Novice (C) group goes out on course (FTD Staff will lead groups of 5-10 riders around for the entire session under yellow flag)
9:20am – Intermediate (B) group goes out on course
9:40am – Expert (A) group goes out on course
The groups will continue on this schedule until lunch
9:30am – NOVICE & “INTRO” group Mandatory new rider/new to track orientation and session debrief for everyone in the Cruzin and Intro group to go over questions after being out on track
1:00pm – 2:00pm – Lunch
2:00pm – Expert (A) group goes out on course
2:20pm – Intermediate (B) group goes out on course
2:40pm – Novice (C) group goes out on course
The groups will continue on this schedule until the end of the day
5:00pm – Track goes cold and closes for the day
9:30am – “Intro to The Track” Orientation
10:30am – Vision & Focus /Reference Points
11:30am – Braking / Counter Steering
1:30pm – 4 Stages of Body Position
When entering the track going into turn one, always locate your blend line. Look over your shoulder and blend with extreme caution.
At no time are participants to walk the track before or between sessions. This applies to overnight campers as well.
- We have a no cash back or credit refund policy.
- However, more than one week before the event, you can move your ticket to a future event in 2019. The ticket can only be moved ONCE. If the ticket is sold to a third party, it can no longer be moved to a different event.
- Unfortunately, less than one week before the event, there is a 100% no cancellation, change or transfer policy. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please remember, this is a rain or shine track day event. No refunds or credits will be given due to weather!
- DOT Full Face Helmet
- One Piece or Zip Together Two Piece Leathers. You can wear a textile one piece or two piece suit that zips together with protective armor in the Cruzin’ group, but we highly recommend wearing leathers.
- Motorcycle Specific Boots/Gloves (back protector recommended)
- Clean Motorcycle (no leaks)
- Remove Fuses or Tape Off Lights
- Remove or Tape Off Turn Signals and Mirrors
- Bring a Great Attitude!
- Fun Track Dayz does not provide medical insurance. All riders are responsible for providing their own personal medical insurance coverage.
Thunderhill Cafe’ will be open for food purchases.
Fun Track Dayz has multiple excellent trackside services onsite to take care of your needs:
See sponsors and vendors for current list