Refund, Cancellation, Transfer and Change Policy
- We have a no cash back or credit refund policy.
- However, more than 7 days before the event, you can move, sell or transfer your ticket to a future event. The ticket can be moved only ONCE. If the ticket is sold or transferred to a third party, it can no longer be transferred to a different event.
- Unfortunately, less than 7 days before the event, there is a 100% no cancellation, change or transfer policy, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Discounted tickets are non sale-able and non transferable and they can NOT be moved to another date.
- Please remember, this is a rain or shine track day event. No refunds or credits will be given due to weather!
- At no time will any track day credits, coupons, discounts or gift certificates be available for the following year and must be used in the current year.
- * If your desired group is sold out, DO NOT sign up for the wrong group just to get in. Only ride in the group that suits you best. If our event is sold out you may have to wait until a spot opens in the correct group if you are pulled from the wrong group.
- Key to motorcycle (don’t laugh it happens)
- DOT Full Face Helmet (no modular helmets, sorry!)
- Boots (over ankle)
- Gauntlet Style Gloves
- One Piece or Zip Together Two Piece Leathers. You can wear a textile one piece or two piece suit that zips together with protective armor in the Cruzin’ group, but we highly recommend wearing leathers.
- Good fun attitude
- Undersuit (base layer)
- Back protector
- Paddock stands
- Spare bolts
- Windex/Spray Polish
- Water (we also have our hydration station with free water)
- Sun Screen
- Extra Fuel (Fuel is available at the track as well)
- Tire Warmers
- Extension cord and power strip
- Ear plugs (we have them for free at registration if you forget)
- Exhaust baffle (Laguna Seca)
- Cable ties aka zip ties
- Change of clothes
Getting your bike ready for the track:
- Brakes/Pads (NO leaks and good pad life)
- Throttle (Self Closing)
- Tires (Well above the wear bars)
- Forks/Seals (NO leaks)
- Chain adjustment (30–40 mm of slack)
- Wheels weights (Taped)
- Oil filter / drain plug (NO leaks)
- Bars/Rear Sets (Tightness)
- Mirrors (Removed or Taped and folded in)
- Lights (Unplugged or Taped
- Brake Light (Unplugged or Taped)
Please note, due to safety if any of these don’t check out during tech inspection, you will not be allowed out on the track.
Things to check:
- Tire Condition/Pressure
- Brake Pads (wear)
- Brake Fluid Level
- Chain; Adjust & Lube
- Sprocket Condition
- Valve Caps
- Check Bolts
- Oil Level
- Bodywork Securely Fastened
- Check Chain Master Link/Clip
- Fun Track Dayz does not provide medical insurance. All riders are responsible for providing their own personal medical insurance coverage.
Typical Event Schedule
7:00am – Gates open
7:15am – Registration and bike tech open
8:00am – 8:30am – Mandatory all riders meeting
9:00am – Cruzin (C) group goes out on course (FTD Staff will lead groups of 5-10 riders around for the entire session under yellow flag)
9:20am – Advanced (B) group goes out on course
9:40am – Extreme (A) group goes out on course
the groups will continue on this schedule until lunch
9:30am – CRUZIN' & “INTRO” group Mandatory new rider/new to track orientation and session debrief for everyone in the Cruzin' and Intro group to go over questions after being out on track
1:00pm – 2:00pm – Lunch
2:00pm – Extreme (A) group goes out on course
2:20pm – Advanced (B) group goes out on course
2:40pm – Cruzin' (C) group goes out on course
The groups will continue on this schedule until the end of the day
5:00pm – Track goes cold and closes for the day
9:30am “Intro to The Track” Orientation
10:30am Vision & Focus /Reference Points
11:30am Braking / Counter Steering
1:30pm 4 Stages of Body Position
3 Riding Groups (20 minute sessions)
EXTREME (A) Group
Intended for very experienced track riders and racers. A 6 foot safety cushion safe passing is allowed on inside/outside, left to right and front to back.
Suggested Times Per Lap – Thunderhill 2:10 and under
Sonoma Raceway 2:10 and under
Laguna Seca 2:00 and under
ADVANCED (B) Group
Intended for experienced track riders and riders who have a bit of competitive edge. A 6 foot safety cushion safe passing is allowed on inside/outside, left to right and front to back.
Suggested Time Per Lap- Thunderhill 2:10 – 2:30
Sonoma Raceway 2:10 – 2:20
Laguna Seca 2:00 – 2:10
CRUZIN’ (C) Group
Intended for beginner track riders and those looking to ride in a NON-competitive atmosphere. Passing rules are inside and outside with an 8 foot cushion both left to right and front to back. Passing should be done courteously.
Suggested Time Per Lap- Thunderhill 2:30 and up
Sonoma Raceway 2:20 and up
Laguna Seca 2:10 and up
* If your desired group is sold out, please don’t sign up for the wrong group just to get in. Only ride in the group that suits you best.
When entering the track going into turn one, always locate your blend line. Look over your shoulder and blend with extreme caution.
- Yellow (held motionless): Caution means there is an incident off course. NO PASSING until passed the incident.
- Yellow (waving): Extreme caution means there is an incident on track or in direct impact area. There will be a motionless yellow flag in the corner before the incident. NO PASSING until passed the incident.
- Yellow w/ Red Stripes: Debris on course, avoid the debris if you can.
- Black w/ Green Stripes: Slippery Fluid on course, avoid the fluid if you can.
- Red: All riders must signal quickly with your hand and come to a complete STOP safely and quickly. DO NOT STOP on the blind side of a hill. DO NOT PASS. DO NOT KEEP RIDING. Keep all your riding gear on. Stay on your bike. Remain stopped until otherwise directed.
- Black (waving): In the corners means your session is over. Complete your lap, safely exit the track, and head into the pits.
- Black (pointed at you): Means you have violated a rule, complete your lap, exit the track do not hide in the pits and come talk to the Grid Marshal. Two (2) black flags and you will go home.
- Black w/ Red Dot (meatball): Indicates mechanical with you or your bike. Take a quick look down at your boots if, they are shiny you, are probably leaking oil, if so pull off the side of the track you are closest to, completely off track and put your hand up. Do not complete the lap. If you are not leaking, come in and talk to the Grid Marshal.
- Checker: End of session.
At no time are participants to walk the track before or between sessions. This applies to overnight campers as well.