Refund, Cancellation, Transfer and Change Policy
- We have a no cash back or credit refund policy.
- However, more than 7 days before the event, you can move, sell or transfer your ticket to a future event. The ticket can be moved only ONCE. If the ticket is sold or transferred to a third party, it can no longer be transferred to a different event.
- Unfortunately, less than 7 days before the event, there is a 100% no cancellation, change or transfer policy, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Discounted tickets are non sale-able and non transferable and they can NOT be moved to another date.
- Please remember, this is a rain or shine track day event. No refunds or credits will be given due to weather!
- At no time will any track day credits, coupons, discounts or gift certificates be available for the following year and must be used in the current year.
- * If your desired group is sold out, DO NOT sign up for the wrong group just to get in. Only ride in the group that suits you best. If our event is sold out you may have to wait until a spot opens in the correct group if you are pulled from the wrong group.
- Key to motorcycle (don’t laugh it happens)
- DOT Full Face Helmet (no modular helmets, sorry!)
- Boots (over ankle)
- Gauntlet Style Gloves
- Suit (one- or 2 piece will be fine)
- Good fun attitude
- Undersuit (base layer)
- Back protector
- Paddock stands
- Spare bolts
- Windex/Spray Polish
- Water (we also have our hydration station with free water)
- Sun Screen
- Extra Fuel (Fuel is available at the track as well)
- Tire Warmers
- Extension cord and power strip
- Ear plugs (we have them for free at registration if you forget)
- Exhaust baffle (Laguna Seca)
- Cable ties aka zip ties
- Change of clothes
Getting your bike ready for the track:
- Brakes/Pads (NO leaks and good pad life)
- Throttle (Self Closing)
- Tires (Well above the wear bars)
- Forks/Seals (NO leaks)
- Chain adjustment (30–40 mm of slack)
- Wheels weights (Taped)
- Oil filter / drain plug (NO leaks)
- Bars/Rear Sets (Tightness)
- Mirrors (Removed or Taped and folded in)
- Lights (Unplugged or Taped
- Brake Light (Unplugged or Taped)
Please note, due to safety if any of these don’t check out during tech inspection, you will not be allowed out on the track.
Things to check:
- Tire Condition/Pressure
- Brake Pads (wear)
- Brake Fluid Level
- Chain; Adjust & Lube
- Sprocket Condition
- Valve Caps
- Check Bolts
- Oil Level
- Bodywork Securely Fastened
- Check Chain Master Link/Clip
- Fun Track Dayz does not provide medical insurance. All riders are responsible for providing their own personal medical insurance coverage.
Typical Event Schedule
7:00am – Gates open
7:15am – Registration and bike tech open
8:10am – 8:45am – Mandatory all riders meeting
9:00am – Cruzin (C) group goes out on course (FTD Staff will lead groups of 5-10 riders around for the entire session under yellow flag)
9:20am – Advanced (B) group goes out on course
9:40am – Extreme (A) group goes out on course
the groups will continue on this schedule until lunch
9:30am – CRUZIN & “INTRO” group Mandatory new rider/new to track orientation and session debrief for everyone in the Cruzin and Intro group to go over questions after being out on track
1:00pm – 2:00pm – Lunch
2:00pm – Extreme (A) group goes out on course
2:20pm – Advanced (B) group goes out on course
2:40pm – Cruzin (C) group goes out on course
The groups will continue on this schedule until the end of the day
5:00pm – Track goes cold and closes for the day
9:30am “Intro to The Track” Orientation
10:30am Vision & Focus /Reference Points
11:30am Braking / Counter Steering
1:30pm 4 Stages of Body Position
3 Riding Groups (20 minute sessions)
EXTREME (A) Group
Intended for very experienced track riders and racers. A 6 foot safety cushion safe passing is allowed on inside/outside, left to right and front to back.
Suggested Times Per Lap – Thunderhill 2:10 and under
Sonoma Raceway 2:10 and under
Laguna Seca 2:00 and under
ADVANCED (B) Group
Intended for experienced track riders and riders who have a bit of competitive edge. A 6 foot safety cushion safe passing is allowed on inside/outside, left to right and front to back.
Suggested Time Per Lap- Thunderhill 2:10 – 2:30
Sonoma Raceway 2:10 – 2:20
Laguna Seca 2:00 – 2:10
CRUZIN’ (C) Group
Intended for beginner track riders and those looking to ride in a NON-competitive atmosphere. Passing rules are inside and outside with an 8 foot cushion both left to right and front to back. Passing should be done courteously.
Suggested Time Per Lap- Thunderhill 2:30 and up
Sonoma Raceway 2:20 and up
Laguna Seca 2:10 and up
* If your desired group is sold out, please don’t sign up for the wrong group just to get in. Only ride in the group that suits you best.
When entering the track going into turn one, always locate your blend line. Look over your shoulder and blend with extreme caution.
- Green: Start or All clear
- Yellow (motionless): Caution (no passing)
- Yellow (waving): Extreme caution, Incident on track or in direct impact area (no passing)
- Yellow w/ Red Stripes: Debris on course
- Black w/ Green Stripes: Slippery Fluid on course
- Red: All riders stop where you are immediately as soon as it is safe and remain stopped until otherwise directed. Make sure to stop where your visible from large distances
- Black (waving): Indicates a course closure, maintain a slow safe speed and return to pits
- Black w/ Red Dot (meatball): Indicates mechanical with you or your bike or a rule infraction, maintain safe speed and report to Grid Marshall.
- Checker: End of session
At no time are participants to walk the track before or between sessions. This applies to overnight campers as well.