- Yellow (held motionless): Caution means there is an incident off course. NO PASSING until passed the incident.
- Yellow (waving): Extreme caution means there is an incident on track or in direct impact area. There will be a motionless yellow flag in the corner before the incident.
- Yellow w/ Red Stripes: Debris on course, avoid the debris if you can.
- Black w/ Green Stripes: Slippery Fluid on course, avoid the fluid if you can.
- Red: All riders must signal quickly with your hand and come to a complete STOP safely and quickly. DO NOT STOP on the blind side of a hill. DO NOT PASS. DO NOT KEEP RIDING. Keep all your riding gear on. Stay on your bike. Remain stopped until otherwise directed.
- Black (waving): In the corners means your session is over. Complete your lap, safely exit the track, and head into the pits
- Black (pointed at you): Means you have violated a rule, complete your lap, exit the track do not hide in the pits and come talk to the Grid Marshal. Two (2) black flags and you will go home.
- Black w/ Red Dot (meatball): Indicates mechanical with you or your bike. Take a quick look down at your boots if, they are shiny you, are probably leaking oil, if so pull off the side of the track you are closest to, completely off track and put your hand up. Do not complete the lap. If you are not leaking, come in and talk to the Grid Marshal.
- Checker: End of session
NO PASSING until passed the incident.